Saturday, December 5, 2009

Beat and coif...










Birthday Bonanza...I'm helping host my dear friend Danilo's B-day tonight. Danilo is a great make up artist and while I beat my own face most nights, he is responsible for some of my more outrageous looks. Co-hosting duties belong to my beloved Coiffure Brian Buenaventura. I love when we manage to get the 3 of us collaborating on a look. That means before we even hit the town we have a full fun fiesta at home with a bottle of bubbly, me squirming in a chair with Danilo slapping at my face from the front and Brian pulling at my head from the back. Brian is Orlando Pita's assistant so half the time he's off in Paris doing the shows to which I'm always lamenting Dior Schmior what about me?!!! The flip side is I get to have the hairdo's fresh off the runway. So last year when were both in Paris for couture, the looks he did for the shows by day were perfectly perched on my head by night ....gag on that Galliano!

No comments:

Post a Comment