Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I don't like writing only having written....


Someone once said that the beautiful part about writing is that you don't have to get it right, but simply written. That someone, doesn't know Ladyfag. I edit my own diary. Even as a child I would write, rip out and re-write all entries before putting them in my little princess diary. Yes I'm that anal Virgo. That wouldn't make me seem like a candidate for a good blogger...but then again I never fancied myself a writer till I started a weekly column and now a year later it's like I slashed the very vein of my writing wrist and it won't stop flowing. Writing leads to more writing, and so I hope blogging leads to more blogging, which leads to where exactly, I don't know. I'm gonna see where the yellow blog road takes me and just like Dorothy I'm gonna do it all in a wonderful pair of shoes...


No comments:

Post a Comment