Monday, December 14, 2009

Stylelikeu

Last night I skipped 2 christmas parties which brings me to a total of 3 missed so far. It's not my Jewish roots gnawing at my soul, heck I spent the second day of Chanukah making latkes from scratch and watching a lesbian holocaust film, that's should make any bubby proud. Too many parties and not enough days off is the problem. I will say I'm sad I missed it cause it was the StylelikeU and Avant Mag holiday party and Elisa Goodkind and Bradley Smith who run each of those sites respectively are two of the "good people" in fashion. They both have have a passion for fashion that goes beyond the industry, collaborating and creating with those who also use fashion as a form of artistic expression. I will being doing a shoot with Bradley in the near future but in the meantime here's the video I did with Elisa...Welcome to my dressing room!!
Ladyfag's closet on Stylelikeu.

No comments:

Post a Comment