Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Are you fucking kidding?

It's not that I don't love Balmain, I do. But when Madonna wore that Balmain dress in her Celebration video I felt dissapointed. It's not that I don't like the dress, I do. Wear it to an event, but I'm sorry If you want the title Queen of Pop I expect more of your videos. When I saw Celebration I had already seen it worn many times and thought, oh there's that Balmain dress again! In layman terms it's sort of like when you shop at H&M. It's not that I don't shop at H&M, I do. It's fine to wear it, but you try not to buy their most recognized staple to wear to the prom where 5 other girls will be wearing the same fucking dress. There is a reason there is what has been called Balmania. It's only now that I am really beginning to roll my eyes. Their new crocodile jacket, that is in fact not even crocodile. It's not that I don't love it, I do. But it costs $73935.00....read that # carefully. You can buy a Range Rover and go on safari and look at real crocodiles for the same price ....Are you fucking kidding?! Jacket available at Luisaviaroma.

1 comment:

  1. bravo, c'est un éventail drôle et intéressant que le votre...

    ReplyDelete