Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Crash



I was just reminded of the the classic David Cronenberg film Crash. It's is a paraphiliac's dream about a group of people who are erotically addicted to car crashes. Set in my hometown of Toronto he makes me want to cruise down the Gardiner Expressway with my fingers between my legs.
Photo by Helmut Newton. He actually died in a car crash....it was non sexually related.
Gwendolyn Huskens medical inspired footwear line.
Eelko Moorer's Stilts.
Catherine Macneil was posed in a wheelchair for French Vogue. She is a runway model who needs no help on her feet... or in bed either, just ask Freja Beha Erichson or Ruby Rose.
Which reminds a movie I saw called Quid Pro Quo about people called "wannabees" who desperatly want to become parapalegics.
Different Strokes for Different folks!

2 comments:

  1. Geez. You and I a separated at birth. These are all of my favorite things. Hmmmmm.... Those lace up boots with the wood are SICK amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way this blog is AAAAAMMMMMAAAAAZZZZZIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG!

    ReplyDelete