Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shake it like a Polaroid picture.

I always read bloggers apologizing for neglecting to write for a few days and was making an effort to not join their ranks, BUT... well sorry for not writing for a few days.... Went to Washington DCfor Jeremy Kost's art show at Conner Contemporary gallery. Got home just in time to get dressed and go right to a party, then another party, sleep, unpacked, party, sleep, got dressed again, party, sleep, party....you get the picture. Anyways I'm back and also wrote a little blog about the show for PaperMag which you can read if you CLICK HERE Meanwhile here's a few polaroids Jeremy has taken of me over time. There were so many good ones at the gallery that I wanted to steal off the wall and show ya but he rarely gives any of them up!Vandam at GreenhouseVienna Life Ball red carpet that was actually blue.Dsquared2 fashion week party This is one of my faves so we used it as an invite for a party we did together. With Jeremy backstage in Vienna, filing my nails with the warmest butterflies in my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment