Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Shows!!

When I first moved to this city I used to go-go dance at Happy Valley. The first thing I ever remember Susanne Bartsch saying to me was "Ladyfag we don't want you to die!" the club owner then came and explained "we don't have insurance to cover the things that you do" ....Queen's English is a way that us "Queens" on this side of the ocean speak. There is no royal WE there is just a royal WERK. If you have no idea what I'm talking about you can read my former woven tale of an explantion HERE. Words can lose their meaning when one tries to explain them. SHOWS mean many things, none of which has anything to do with Broadway. If someone's acting up, being shady or just going on with shenanigans, you might hear someone say SHOWS! Sometimes I literally throw "floorshows"...the proof is all in my piles of broken shoes and bruised cut up legs.... Click on collage to enlarge. (Thanks for making it Sophia!)

No comments:

Post a Comment