Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Whoa Nelly

I SAY YES: Frankie Morello's brilliant white pumps from Spring 2010. All the shoes in the collection were cuntasia, and would make daddy Hermes proud!! I couldn't find any of them for sale however which leads me to think they were just runway. If anyone has any info let a Lady know....she wants em bad!!!GOES WELL WITH: Pony Girls Club. Where according to the website "Young girls are harnessed and trained to be Ponygirl's"
Now while I personally prefer to drink champagne from a flute not a trough, nor do I like being butt fed carrots. I'm not one to judge, and furthermore I'm quite jealous of the hooves they get to wear. They cost $825 Euros but apparently are easy to trot in!SOUNDTRACK: White Horse By: Laid Back

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I just wanted to tell you that I think you are a brilliant, creative spirit! Your video editorial with stylelikeu was stunning! I just wrote about you on my blog!

    love & magick,
    Lavona
    http://ladylavona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete