Saturday, May 15, 2010

If the glass slipper fits

"Forget them, Wendy. Forget them all. Come with me where you'll never, never have to worry about grown up things again!" There's a scary case of Peter Pan syndrome going on on the red carpets of late. While I'm definately an advocate for dressing up and the age is just a number lifestyle....When you walk a red carpet and your age is closer to your European shoe size then American, please don't come at us looking like a Disneyland employee. Considering the rumours surrounding Zac Posens dickishness I hope you found another prince charming at the Met Ball. The theme of this years Met Ball was "American WOMAN"....I guess you didn't get the memo PUMPKIN!
Coco Rocha is a model and a damn good one a that. This is the first dress she designed for her new collection. Are you fucking kidding?!!! Halloween Superstores everywhere are calling to place orders.
All right I'm almost guilty as charged myself. Upon leaving the house last week to a party my roomate noted my resemblance to Alice's favourite creepy crawler. I blame the hookah.

1 comment:

  1. alice is fabulous and so are you, doll. i would be so honored ;)

    ReplyDelete