Tuesday, May 4, 2010

She's a maniac

When I was young I had a crush on Jennifer Beales in Flashdance...or maybe it was just that I wanted to be her...anyways I was getting dressed for my Family Function party last saturday and was going for this Syrian renegade look that slowly started to unravel. Instead of fighting the fashion, i went with it's flow. I sort of ended up with a Tim Burton meets Siouxsie Soux in a post apocalyptic alley. When the party pics came back I realized I finally was as close to Flashdance as I'm ever gonna be, dancing like a maniac, maniac on the floor....
Dress Gareth Pugh. Cage by Jose Duran. The rest of the insanity put together by me!

1 comment:

  1. This was (maybe it still is) one of my most favourite movies ever! And Maniac, just looove that vibe, even after twenty years...

    http://www.ithunter.org/

    ReplyDelete