Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The future is now

Last year I wanted those towering heel less Nina Ricci's so bad that I think I caused my YSL's to morph into them. I was actually in the middle of a party and still managed to host it and go dancing later on one foot. I sometimes joke that I'm a living party on heels. That night I proved it in the singular. The kind folks at YSL sent me a new pair, and luckily I still haven't destroyed them on the dancefloor!While my feet still long for those Ricci's, you can find a good substitute from Berlin's Kronier Creations. They also do lots of cyborg futuristic fetish wear that reminds me of the 90's. I'd be happy if it all stayed in the 90's except for the shoes which are beyond cuntasia! I'd happily welcome them delivered to my home right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment